Business Communication Specialists

Since 1988 we've provided comprehensive communications solutions for businesses in many different sectors. We've grown with the industry, allowing our customers to benefit from our enviable position at the leading edge of technology. Today we have the backing of carefully selected partners and cement our offering with dedicated expert support at all times.

img_bcs

WORK WITH AWARD WINNERS

We're proud to have been nominated for, and won, a number of industry awards for business communications. These accolades represent some of our achievements.

OUR LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

Solar Plans Cloud Mi ...
August 27, 2014

Market statistics show that 30 per cent of all phone systems sold by 2019 will be cloud-based. Solar has set up a plan to ensure that the remaining 70 per cent of on-premise-based phone system users are given an easy cloud migration strategy that allows them to make the switch ...

read more
Get Up To £3K Super ...
August 21, 2014

 A slow broadband connection can prevent your business from performing at its best, hindering productivity, reducing customer service levels and stilting growth. Sound familiar? Did you know the UK government has earmarked £100 million of funding to help small businesses lik ...

read more
What Is UCaaS And Ho ...
August 19, 2014

UCaaS stands for unified communications-as-a-service, and is an innovative way of delivering unified communications. Like other “as-a-service” models, UCaaS involves outsourcing to a third party vendor who delivers applications over an IP network rather than your business ...

read more