Due to Solar’s continued success and ambitious growth plans we are looking to fill the following positions
Tier 1 Support Desk
Solar Communications is an award winning provider of business communications, delivering solutions that ensure measurable improvements and operational benefits to our customers. We take pride in offering excellent customer service and we are looking for someone who will go to great lengths to ensure that customers’ support calls are dealt with in a proactive manner.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, highly organised, experienced and self-motivated. You will enjoy customer liaison and have a keen interest in technology.
In return, you will benefit from being part of a dynamic team and receive a competitive salary with training & development opportunities, working in a fun and supportive environment.
Responsibilities will include:
Providing 1st line troubleshooting for customer faults via phone and email. Resolving faults and requests on first contact where possible or assigning faults and requests to tier 2 engineers with thorough troubleshooting notes where tier 1 resolution is not possible.
- Acting as liaison between tier 2 or third party during support process.
- Ensuring all tickets have been responded to within defined SLA.
- Dealing with queries relating to Solar’s services. Referring any queries if necessary to the relevant team and member of staff and updating the customer promptly.
- Logging all support calls on the appropriate system or portal and ensuring full notes, details and progress of each ticket is kept on the system or portal.
- Updating engineers when necessary, either by email or phone.
- Ensuring customer has been updated as to the status of their ticket in line with SLA, either by email or phone.
- Dealing promptly with any faults which have been delayed, escalating to the Customer Services Manager and/or Chief Operating Officer where necessary.
- Advising customers of charges for products or services provided where applicable. Raising sales orders to track chargeable work and sending for invoicing promptly upon completion of work.
- Running of reports relating to internal statistics each day, ensuring these are relayed via email to the relevant contacts.
- To recognize and remain vigilant of any customers’ showing signs of leaving Solar. In the event of recognizing such a case, inform management immediately.
- At all times keeping in mind the profitability of the company and if in doubt liaising with management.
- Whenever contact is made with a customer, to be aware of any Sales opportunities and where they occur inform the Sales team.
- The role will require participation in an on-call rota for out-of-hours support coverage to meet SLA requirements.
- Ideally educated to HNC/HND/Degree level.
- Telephone customer service experience.
- Able to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Excellent listening, oral and written skills / Polite telephone manner / Attention to detail.
Would you enjoy being part of a company that has demonstrated significant and consistent profitable growth and has ambitious plans for continuous improvement and further growth?
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Business Development Executive
This exciting opportunity would suit high performing sales professionals from a B2B field sales background who hunger for success, selling Network Services, Lines & calls, mobile & connectivity in a busy and competitive SME/Mid-Market marketplace. This role is 100% new business where self-generation of field appointments is paramount to success.
The successful candidate will benefit from working in a company that has demonstrated significant, consistent growth, a competitive salary, a fun and supportive working environment and training & development opportunities.
- Gaining an understanding of the Network Service marketplace through competitor analysis and internal training
- Targeting, segmenting, sourcing and cleansing business data within the marketplace
- Prospecting new business opportunities via referrals, telephone days, field visits and networking events
- Analysing prospective clients telephone bills and offering recommendations based on cost saving and an improvement in service
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle (initial prospecting of a new customer, needs analysis, matching to a solution, closing the deal and ensuring an installation date has been agreed)
- Sales reporting daily, weekly and/or monthly via a morning conference call, e-mail and/or CRM
- Forecasting of weekly and monthly sales pipeline
A Field Sales Executive who is proven in the IP-PBX industry
With a proven track record of successfully selling Unified Communications (UC), WAN and LAN connectivity and VoIP telephone systems to business customers this role offers a great opportunity for career development.
With outstanding presentation and written skills the successful applicant will be capable of creating profitable, long term business relationships with new and existing clients. The ability to create and manage, high value pipeline opportunities is a must and the role will be ideal for an energetic and effective individual.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email: firstname.lastname@example.org