This role is responsible for building new business pipeline and closing sales to deliver against new business targets for Solar across all product sets within central London and The City. Candidates who hold a demonstrable track record in setting new business strategy into the professional service and finance markets, and who hold a strong knowledge of unified communications will be well positioned to excel in the role that this opportunity presents.
Solar Communications is an ambitious and growing telecommunications company who allow their customers and employees to excel on the back of its value proposition of ‘True Dedication’. Solar provides innovative communications technology solutions ranging from data centre to device. Europe’s leading provider of Shoretel telephony and one of Mitel’s largest partners, the company has and will continue to grow organically and via acquisition, recently adding new technologies including SD WAN to supplement its areas of strength in connectivity, telephony, mobility, security, and back up.
- Inspirational sales professional who is credible & capable of being a trusted advisor to the client
- Understands the business drivers and issues within the target market
- Articulates and builds solutions that address the target market business issues
- Capable of communicating client expectations internally and be part of the client experience
- In depth knowledge of UC Platforms, Connectivity and supporting technologies
- Ability to plan & execute consistently on over achievement of monthly, quarterly, annual targets
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence and win business
- Embodiment of Solar’s values – go beyond the call; lead the way; take personal responsibility; do the right thing