Solar Hosted, or SoHo as we like to call it, is a hosted business telephony service that resides in the cloud rather than in your office. It provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile capabilities accessed through an easy-to-use web portal which allows you to easily manage your communications whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
SoHo is the ideal cloud telephony solution for Small to Medium sized businesses who are looking to benefit from a dynamic, flexible and cost-effective solution that scales with the growth of their business.
We’re certain that SoHo will save you money. The question is, how much?
Click the Green button and try our SoHo Calculator – Let’s Go SoHo!
SoHo...At A Glance
SoHo is simply packaged and feature rich, making the perfect platform for growing businesses, some of the benefits of the solution are:
• N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
• Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
• Call Transfer to any internal or external number
• Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
• Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with Call Park
• Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
• Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
• Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
• Get your messages across with Music on Hold
• Avoid your calls being passed on and on with Diversion Inhibitor
• Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
• Enhance your brand by uploading your company specific adverts
• CLI Flexibility to allow you to present any number you have permission to call on behalf of
• Use Call History to view all calls made, received and missed
• Bar unapproved call types with Call Barring
• Allow access to phones using Authorisation Codes
• Last Number Redial for convenient repeat dialling
• Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user interface or client
• Assign calls to cost centres using Account Codes
• Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
• No more unwanted calls with Anonymous Call Rejection or Selective Call Rejection
• Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
• Call your colleagues when they are free using Busy Lamp Keys
• Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
• Company directory available from the handset and up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
• Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
• Manage incoming calls effectively with Call Forwarding
• Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
• Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
• Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
• Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by Email
• Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
• Use your number and profile on any phone, anywhere with Remote Office
Features you can easily control – SoHo puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Empower your people with ‘one number anywhere’ – SoHo integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to simultaneously reach your desk and mobile phone; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As SoHo is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-user basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
Lower call costs – SoHo offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. You’ll also get free inclusive local, national and mobile minutes for every user.
Enables flexible working – SoHo helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible working environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile and softphone devices.
Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because SoHo sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
A Solution That Works For You
The beauty of SoHo is that it’s a flexible solution that allows you to pick and choose the elements you need. Build a package that works for your business and meets your needs as you scale and grow. Each element is per user and can be added or removed as necessary…
Feature Rich, Cost Effective
If your business relies on a call centre element, we have created a list of features which you can add or remove as required to create the perfect solution for your business. Paying for what you need ensures you only get the features you use, the ones that can make a tangible difference to how you support your customers.